Please fill in our form.
You'll also need to provide one of the following legal documents:
- Marriage certificate or Civil Partnership certificate, either issued in the UK or registered overseas (both must have been translated into English)
- Deed Poll* (UK Only)
- Statutory Declaration (sworn or notarised by someone empowered to take oaths, such as a solicitor)
- * Please note:
We cannot accept screen prints of internet deed poll applications.
If your name has changed due to divorce or dissolution, please provide any of the below:
- Decree Absolute (Divorce) and Birth Certificate
- Decree Absolute and a copy of the entry in the Register of Corrections (Scotland Only)
- Decree Absolute and Passport
- Final Dissolution Order and Birth Certificate
- Marriage certificate (when reverting to maiden name/former name, where the certificate contains both maiden and married name)
If you prefer, you can post the documentation to:
40 Lever Street
Please send a copy of your document, not the original. Although we would take every care to return it to you safely, we cannot guarantee this.
Make sure you also include your customer number, so that we can locate your account.